VM Trainings & Workshops
“There is nothing training cannot do. Nothing is above its reach…It can lift men to performing excellence.” Mark Twain
Visual merchandising is the presentation of a store and its merchandise to the customer through the teamwork of the store’s advertising, display, special events, fashion coordination, and merchandising departments in order to sell the goods and services provided by the store.
No advertising, or special events, or displays, or fashion coordination, or merchandising can function alone. All must be combined in a single team with one aim – that of selling the goods and services offered by the store. We offer VM Training Sessions for your management and staff to best utilise the power of Visual Merchandising.
- Training at Institutes
- Based on our rich experience in Visual Merchandising, we take VM modules at institutes. Such sessions are customized as per the requirements of the institute, and vary from 12 to 30 sessions. We also help design the course structure as per the requirements of the institute.
- Swati has been regularly taking classes as Guest Faculty at various prestigious institutes.
- National Institute of Fashion Technology, Green Park, New Delhi
- Amity University, Noida
- MDI, Gurgaon
- Pearl Academy of Fashion, Naraina, New Delhi
- IILM Institute of Higher Education, Gurgaon
- Institute of Apparel Management, Gurgaon
The way merchandise is presented in a retail outlet will have a significant impact on the level of sales achieved.
This workshop focuses on:
- the basic principles of visual merchandising and display,
- shop layout, and
- the effective use of signages.
It will give an understanding of:
- how to make your outlet easy to shop, and
- create a shopping environment that attracts customers and converts browsers to buyers.
These workshops are customized to suit the requirements of the organization and thus vary between one to four days.
The sessions broadly cover the following topics:
- An Overview
- Display Basics
- Color Blocking
- Fixture plan
- Merchandise Presentation
- Plano gram
- Circulation Plan
- In-store Displays
- Window Displays
- Mannequin Handling
- Tracking Sales
- Retail’s Role in VM
- Common VM terms
- Development of creativity
Workshop on Developing Creativity
What is creativity?
Do we use creativity in our daily operation at office? Can it actually be developed, or are we just born with it?
Well, surprisingly creativity can be developed!
Creativity is like a muscle, the more you exercise it, the stronger it becomes.
The Workshop on Developing Creativity is a one day workshop, exposing you to the world of creativity, the simplicity of creativity, and how we can use it to help your business grow!